From ESS MC training workshop 2010
The workshop will take place May 17th-21st 2010
We will arrange coordinated transport from Copenhagen airport - likely Monday May 17th at 10 am. Likewise, coordinated transport will be arranged back to Copenhagen airport after noon on May 21st. In case you want to arrange yourself your travel to the Ven island, read instructions below.
Any needed hotel stay prior / post to the training will have to be arranged by yourself. Several hotels are located near Copenhagen airport, plus cheaper hotels in the centre, reachable by the metro line.
Click for information about Participation / cost
How to get there from ILL (as there are quite a few ILL participants)
There is a daily Air France flight from Lyon Saint Exupery to Copenhague
* LYS 8:35 -> CPH 10:45 * CPH 19:20-> LYS 21:25
There is also a SAS daily flight from Lyon Saint Exupery to Copenhague
* LYS 18:15 -> CPH 20:25 * CPH 15:35 -> LYS 17:40
How to go from the CPH airport to the Ven Island (in case you can not join us on May 17th 2010 morning)
- Take the Öresund train leaving CPH towards Sweden (leaves 36 minutes past every hour). You should take the train to Landskrona Station, where it arrives after an hour (see [connection from Kastrup Lufthavn to Landskrona Skepsbron timetable]).
- Take bus Länsbuss, 3 to Skepsbron (the Landskrona harbour), will arrive after 10 minutes.
- Take the ferry to Ven (see [Avgang från Landskrona timetable])